The Connection Collection by Suzanne Clothier
Click here to download The Connection Collection for your Nook, Sony Reader, iPad/iPhone or Android device. Then find your device below for instructions on how to transfer the file.
To Add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone
- Make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer - using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
Barnes & Noble Nook
- Connect your Nook to your PC or Mac using the USB cable. If you are unfamiliar how to do this, read the USB Connectivity section in the Nook User Manual.
- Once Nook is connected to your computer, you will see a series of folders: "my documents", "my music", "my screensavers", etc.
- Copy the .epub file you downloaded from Dogwise.com to the "my documents" folder on your Nook. Nook Color Users: The file goes into the main Nook Color drive, do not place it in any of the folders on the Nook Color. The device will then move the file itself.
- When the .epub file has been copied and is visible in the "my documents" folder on your Nook, use your computer to unmount or eject your Nook before disconnecting the USB cable.
- After disconnecting, tap "my library" on the Nook's touchscreen, and select "View My Documents" to open and read your ebook.
- Connect your Sony Reader to your PC or Mac using the USB cable. If you are unfamiliar how to do this, read the Transferring Content section of the User's Guide
- Once the Sony Reader is connected to your computer, you can use either the Sony Reader Library software to transfer the file onto your reader
- When the .epub file has been copied, use your computer to unmount or eject your Sony Reader before disconnecting the USB cable.
- We recommend using the Alkido Book Reader - available free on the Marketplace on your phone/tablet.
- Download the Epub file on your PC.
- Put the file onto your SDcard / Phone memory by connecting your phone to your computer with the USB cable.
- Open the Alkido App, select the home icon, select SD card.
- Find the folder named Download, the epub file you downloaded should be in it, select import into Alkido.