At a Scent-Wise Dogs workshop, handlers learn:
- how scent works under many conditions (interior, exterior, high/low/hidden hides)
- how to place hides for effective skill development & building confidence in the dog
- how to develop strong alerts and refinds at source
- to read their dog & support him with good use of handling & equipment
- how to apply Scentwise StrategiesTM in competition
LIMITED WORKING SPOTS AVAILABLE!! Auditors are expected to be active participants, placing hides, assisting handlers and working with the group exercises.
Reactive dogs may not participate, but the handler is welcome to audit this event.
Working Spot: $200 WORKING SPOTS ARE FULL
Auditing Spot: $175